The Park College is a Special Needs College in Southwark for young people with autism.
Our vision and mission statement is to:
- Help young people with autism to prepare for independent adult life
- Teach employment skills and to support students into work at the end of the course
- Support students to realise their potential to work and to live independently
- Encourage students to make informed choices and decisions about things that are important in their lives
- Prepare young people with autism to move on to the next step in their independent adult lives